Wisdom For Housing
Daisy understands that councils, Housing Associations and Trusts face a constant battle to make sure they stay compliant with guidelines on how housing records are kept. Organisations have been advised to implement electronic Document and Records Management (eDRM) solutions.
When implemented in line with these guidelines, Wisdom (Daisy’s eDRM system) will help to give you peace of mind that housing and financial records are kept in a way that is compliant. Wisdom will allow full life cycle management of information and is fully integrated with Orchard Housing and Orchard Financials. This means that the end user is unaware that their documents are being stored in Wisdom but that they are subject to its compliance, retention, security and audit rules.
- Seamless integration with Orchard Housing and Orchard Financials giving minimal intrusion and requiring minimal training
- Efficient management of documents, records, invoices, reports and letters along with any other physical or electronic documents
- Increased document security, minimising the risk of sensitive information being accessed by unauthorised users
- Enables remote working by providing a central repository for documents, easily accessible to authorised personnel
Installation & Support
Working with your team, Daisy will provide you with highly specialised installation, training and support during the installation and on-going management of Wisdom.
- You are able to benefit from Daisy’s extensive knowledge of integrations within the housing market, implementing a standard filing structure proven over many years
- If required our team will carry out a business requirements analysis in order to gain a full understanding of your existing landscape
- Using the information gained by the analysis, we will develop a detailed plan including delivery timescales, milestones and resource requirements
Once the system is installed and integrated, Daisy will support you in line with your business needs
- Minimal training is required as the end-users will have access to use Orchard Housing and Orchard Financials