Wisdom has been designed to seamlessly integrate within your existing business systems. This allows users to continue using existing applications, while Wisdom securely provides them with any relevant documents and records.
Wisdom eDRM provides complete management of documents and records, both electronic and paper using a contemporary technology platform that seamlessly and invisibly integrates with line of business systems throughout the organisation.
There are many initiatives across the private and public sectors. In local government for example there are huge drives to transform public services and place the citizen at the centre of the transformation agenda. While this transformation is facilitated by a large number of line of business systems, what is lacking is the ability to manage the mountain of unstructured information that drives these business processes. Wisdom eDRM provides that ability.
Why Use Wisdom eDRM?
- Documents and records are stored to conform with the standards set by the National Archives
- Information is stored in compliance with UK regulations including Data Protection, Freedom of Information and Environmental Information
- Multi-tier security including access control,protective markings and keywords ensures that data is secure
- No need to change business systems in order to accommodate Wisdom eDRM
Wisdom Office Integration
Integration to Wisdom through Microsoft (TM) Office applications gives users the benefit of familiar applications whilst taking advantage of Wisdom eDRM’s governance. The Outlook ‘Drag and Drop’ feature allows emails to be stored within Wisdom without having to leave the native application. By utilising the ‘Favourites’ feature, users can also choose which document locations are shown, allowing for simpler document filing.
- Increased business efficiency
- Use familiar applications whilst taking advantage of Wisdom’s features
- Simplified filing through the use of ‘Drag and Drop’ and ‘Favourites’ features
Wisdom Document Capture
Wisdom Document Capture accelerates business processes by collecting documents and forms and transforming them into accurate, easily retrievable information. This information is classified and secured based on your business’ requirements. Irrelevant of whether your information is spread remotely or stored within a central office, or whether it is paper-based or electronic, this tool enables you to capture it all quickly and precisely.
- Standardisation of documents ensures that all members of staff use the correct version at all times
- Storing and retrieving documents from one central location reduces time spent searching for them
- Critical information is stored securely, based on your business’ rules and government regulations